San Miguel Stream Management PlanFebruary 9, 2017
2014 project highlights and accomplishments include:
- Water quality monitoring at 42 sites on the San Miguel River.
- Uploading of 2014 water quality monitoring data on to the Colorado Data Sharing Network (http://www.coloradowaterdata.org/) to allow for increased public access to this data.
- Removal of the Tabeguache diversion structure, allowing native fish critical upstream spawning habitats.
- Repair of a scour hole on the CCC ditch and fish ladder.
- Hosted an interagency watershed event allowing land managers and stakeholders opportunity for watershed updates.
- A new Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sanmiguelwatershedcoalition
- Periodic email updates.
For regular updates, please visit the SMWC Facebook page (and don’t forget to like us) or sign up for our monthly emails in our footer.